12/01/2006

Discipline

All right, I know I said I'd be writing every day, but damn... all that RESPONSIBILITY is killing me! And there's me being pretty lazy, too... But now it's a new month, and almost a new year, so I'm going to start over. I'll write at least every OTHER day. Let's kick off my new found motivation with a picture of Eddie being as obnoxious as humanly possible: Ed I was actually trying to take a picture of Clint. This beauty was the last in a series of me trying to get a good shot of the kids in front of the Christmas tree after we decorated it. They wouldn't cooperate, and then when I settled on one of just Daddy, well, you see what happened. You can click on that image to go to the whole debacle on Flickr. In other exciting news, we brought Rosie to have her hair cut for the very first time. Luckily, we found a gay man working at a Fantastic Sam's and she now has an adorable bob that accentuates her curls rather than the bowl cut I intended for her. Here she is listening to some vicious gossip: Rosie Diva! I'll have to take a few more of her to post later, but for now that's pretty much it. It's been a busy few weeks. We had to give up Pumpkin the Wonder Cat (surprise) and we've had a birthday party, and the holiday kickoff, and lots of leaf raking... But I'll catch you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home