10/16/2006

Strippers

I just spent 20 minutes convincing Eddie that the 'past' and 'future' are real concepts. He was convinced that both were merely pretend places that crazy things happen in. (Yes, he watches to much TV.) It was so tempting to try and explain the like 10 different theories I have about time and space, but decided that at the risk of turning him off from science forever (or turning him into a total nerd) I'll wait until he's six. I'll save my ramblings for next time I'm at the bar and Kendra and I run out of snobby day cares to trash. Also, I'm headed off tomorrow morning for a mystery vacation! My mom wants to celebrate her birthday with a bang this year, so she's picked a destination and is bringing me along so the party will, in fact, be started. I don't know where we're going yet, but I'm bringing my laptop and assuming there's wireless (there had better be wireless) I'll post some picts and stuff. No doubt the week will be filled with strippers and cognac and much other debauchery, so tune in for the excitement.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell mom happy birthday, have fun

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mike Taylor said...

Your mom and strippers. Yup, I can see that. Have fun in Vegas, toots!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home