9/26/2006

Now With Extra Gluttony and Sloth!

Businesses that haven't yet devised Dollar Menus, but should: Liquor Stores Strip Clubs Therapists Pharmacies Falafel Kings (I'm sure I'm missing some here) I'm thinking the Dollar Menu would be an especially wise business choice for the above locales if they'd be willing to institute a drive through as well, like any of my neighborhood liquor stores. I'd be saving time AND money if I could drive through the Spot Stop and get a couple to go shots of vodka and a dollar-sized club soda! And really, why do the grease soaked fast food chains have such an edge on this market? I'd way prefer a drive through hummus and pita dish than chicken nuggets! And think of all of the people who'd be working through their problems if they could sit in the comfort of their own cars and get a mini-therapy session. Afterwards they could drive through the pharmacy and get their prescribed meds off the dollar menu! And if all that failed they could go to the drive through strip club and get a value lap dance. Through the car window. I'm sure there's some way that could be worked out... I have some details to work out, but I think I'm onto something here...

4 Comments:

Blogger ms. meshuga said...

I am so living in the wrong state, if that's the case.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the state of Wyoming has the drive thru liquor also. Lap dances???? That is a new one you could figure a way to do.

Anything for a dollar is a value, we live on it, well almost...

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, why do you write about drinking all the time?? I thought I had the exclusive on drinking. And that my dear is, "all about ME, ME, ME!!!"

8:21 PM  
Blogger ms. meshuga said...

I'll be over tonight!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home