12/20/2006

Cheapskate

This was the tag on some dish cloths I bought today: My favorite is: 'Breathe freely is better, easy to dessication, almost unable bacilli.' Like, what a selling point! Anything that can almost unable some bacilli belongs in my kitchen. And the dessication! It's so easy! And when is it not better to breathe freely? With all the dessication and the almost lack of bacilli around here I am sure breathing easy. Thanks dollar store dish towels! It's also good to know that I can use them in clean tables, dishware, crockery, and glass, because I am ALWAYS in those. All the time. And most dish towels? They just cannot accommodate the way these ones do. Thank you Dollar Tree!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been telling people for years that my dish towels just don't dessicate and remove the bacilli as they should. Everyone responds with "maybe your standards are a little too high". I'll show them! And the timing of this realization...well let's just say "It's a Christmas miracle!"

9:33 PM  
Blogger ms. meshuga said...

My standards are also very high. I have been putting dish towels all over my house for years, and it's still not clean. Hopefully these ones will work.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home