8/17/2006

Cruise

The Woodward Dream Cruise is this weekend, which means everyone who lives within 20 miles of Woodward is leaving town to do something that doesn't involve squeezing their car through 2 mph traffic. We, however, will be toughing it out, eating $6 dollar corn dogs and breathing in exhaust from the thousands of old men that will be tunneling down MY road in their classic cars. Why? Because of this: Uncle Jordan He has been waiting for the Cruise since last year's ended. And it's not that I don't like the cruise, really, it's just that I know he's going to make us actually look at the cars. I'll let you know how it goes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Taylor said...

Wish I wasn't playing this weekend; I drive up for the cruise. Of course, then I'd have to look at cars, too. Do they have buxom babes hanging out the windows or waving checkered flags, or anything like that?

6:23 PM  
Blogger ms. meshuga said...

There are plenty of buxom babes. And like I said, $6 corn dogs.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just heard that there will be 1.5 MILLION people heading for the cruise. park at my house. corn dogs $3. ditch your gig mike & come'on down. i'll wave my checkered flag?

7:47 AM  
Blogger Mike Taylor said...

Hey Moose! Where are the new updates? I finally got around to posting a new one at MY blog, so I'm getting all self-riteious.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pics??

8:55 AM  
Blogger ms. meshuga said...

I threw some pictures of the cruise up at flickr:

www.flickr.com/photos/aubreii/

Just cut and paste!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home